• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

FMAZheader.jpg

Closed, thanks!

PAYMENT & SHIPPING PayPal for payment. I prefer to ship using USPS priority. For international, I've not done that before, but all I'm looking to do is make sure it gets to you safely and securely and at a reasonable cost to you. So let's discuss. You'll know better than me how to do to that. Will not sell to anyone on the probation list, or in the hall of shame. Please check my signature for my Kudos list.

As usual, the first :takeit: in the thread trumps anything, but happy to negotiate via PM!

SPIDER-MAN MOVIE BUS POSTERS

These are double-sided bus posters from the first Spider-Man movie (2002). As you can see from the photos, they are still in very nice shape with bright colors and smooth coating. There is a small tear at the top of the Green Goblin poster, as indicated by the can in the photo. Both posters are 48x72 and although I've occasionally seen the Spidey come up for sale at around $100, I've never seen a Goblin! Only reason I've not sold them before is I couldn't find the right containers... But I found them on Amazon last week! My wife would LOVE these out of the closet! PRICE ON THE POSTER INCLUDES FREE US SHIPPING!

th_imagejpg3.jpg th_imagejpg4.jpg th_imagejpg1.jpg th_imagejpg2.jpg

*2002 Spider-Man Movie bus poster - $75 :news: Price Drop! $70!

*2002 Green Goblin bus poster - $75 :news: Price Drop! $70!

*Buy BOTH posters and Save! - $125 :news: Price Drop! $110!

COMIC RELATED APPAREL

Here we've got some very cool comic accessories designed to make heads turn every time you enter a room, as if they already didn't you sly dog! The Bagley watch is from 1993 and is #3579 of just 5,000 made. It is in perfect working order with a brand new battery. The Nicole Miller tie is all silk and from 1992. These highly collectible ties can go for up to $50 or more! The Spider-Man tie is from Esquire Neckware, also from the early 90's, and while not as collectible as the designer-piece Miller ties...it's still cool! th_93Spideywatch.jpg th_imagejpg1-1.jpg th_imagejpg2-1.jpg

*1993 Spider-Man Watch (Mark Bagley design) Ltd Ed. of 5,000 with COA - $60 :news: Price Drop! $55!

*1992 Nicole Miller Marvel Tie - $35

*1990's Esquire Neckware Spider-Man Tie - $25

1970's MERCHANDISE CATALOGS - HAND DRAWN RELICS!

Ok, set the wayback machine for the mid 1970's! These catalogs will either make you long for a more simple time, or cry when you realize you used to be able or order Mego figures for $4 through the mail! Not the mention webshooters, bat caves, black light posters... anything your heart could imagine! And it's all here, in glorious hand-drawn goodness! The catalog's start in 1976 as the "Superhero Merchandise" catalog... that first one was drawn by some bullpen artists like Ron Wilson, but after that it gets taken up by Joe Kubert and his school.. until "Heroes World" is born in 1979 with the last catlog I have for sale.. their first offering! The catlogs are all in pretty nice shape. There will be the occassional circling of merchandise by a younger me... there are some filled out order forms (lol) and I'll note a few other condition issues on the individual books, but all the stuff inside is hand drawn and they're really fun to flip through!

th_merch76.jpg th_merch77fallCopyA.jpg th_merch77fallCopyB.jpg th_merch78no3.jpg th_merch78no4.jpg th_merch79hwno1.jpg

*(1976) "Superhero Merchandise Catalog" - $3 Loose cover, some cutouts inside, writing on some pages. SOLD!

*(1977) "Superhero Catalogue" (Copy A) - $5 SOLD!

*(1977) "Superhero Catalogue" (Copy B) - $4 Right edge is curled SOLD!

*(1978) "Superhero Catalogue #3" - $4 Piece missing from upper left of back cover. Order form on inside back cover is filled out. SOLD!

*(1978) "Superhero Catalogue #4" - $4 SOLD!

*(1979) "Heroes World Catalog" - $5 Inside back cover order form filled out SOLD!

ASSORTED COMIC RELATED ITEMS

Here we have a full color collections of Amazing Spider-Man 1-6 and Fantastic Four 1-6, in Marvel's Pocket series of books from 1977, as well as a pair of novels from their 1979 series. Also the DVD-Rom of the Fantastic Four with every issue through the end of 2004 in PDF format. Awesome for reading on your iPad!

th_imagejpg3-1.jpg th_imagejpg4-1.jpg th_imagejpg5.jpg

*Marvel Pocket Spider-Man #1 (1977) - Collects AF #15 & ASM #1-#6 - $10

*Marvel Pocket Fantastic Four #1 (1977) - Collects FF #1-#6 - $10

*Marvel Pocket Novel: Crime Campaign (1979) - $6

*Marvel Pocket Novel: Doomsday (1979) - $6

*44 years of Fantastic Four DVD-Rom- $40 :news: Price Drop! $35!