• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

39 posts in this topic

I've got so many books right now I'm going to put up a bunch of my Silver/Bronze in conjunction with my Modern stuff to hopefully let people capitalize on combined shipping. And top complete the trifecta - I do have a great mystery box sale ongoing in the mixed sales thread - Mystery Box thread!

Shipping will be a flat $5 for raw books and $10 for any number of slabs. No HOS members. I do ship international but the prices will be set by the USPS. First :takeit: in the thread or via PM will get the book and it will go by timestamp. If I state a PM offer has been accepted then the books are considered sold the second I post the acceptance. I offer a 100% return policy which does not include return shipping unless there is a mistake on my part.

Thanks as always for looking!!

Most of these first ones were up in the VCC but I've dropped the prices on almost every book.

Hero for Hire 1 - VG/VG- - $58

LukeCage1_zps4fda715d.jpg

:takeit: Captain Marvel #1 for $35

^^ Since its the day after Comical's birthday and your my first purchase of the evening - free shipping within the US for your order.

X-Men 2 - CGC 7.5 OWW/W Pages - $775

2nd Appearance the X-Men in very presentable shape = no brainer!

IMG_1282_zpsbf8ee4b3.jpg

IMG_1281_zps0cec51d0.jpg

IMG_1283_zpscca8515b.jpg

Journey Into Mystery Annual 1 - GD/VG - $18

1st Hercules - Upcoming movie may cause some upward trends.

JourneyIntoMysteryAnnual1_zpsb6b7c614.jpg