• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

101 I am keeping my 2 as well - for now. :devil:

99 .... Sold one and keeping the other two...also, for now :grin:

Not bad guys... for a "2nd print". :baiting:

:grin::grin::grin:

a 2nd print of a second appearance.

Currently 289 views and with 40 watchers...not bad for a 2nd print of a second appearance.

Check me if I'm wrong, but do the pictures (both the front and back cover) of this book look like the spine has been photoshopped (blurred)?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121572049132?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

hm

That IS my book and I can tell you that your are incorrect. There is no type of photo manipulation done on it. I don't roll like that. I scanned it at 300dpi. If you see something fishy in the photo, it is probably my printer.

All I can tell you is that I'm probably

one of the most honest people in this hobby/business. It can be a crutch sometimes but thats my disposition. I'm not a game player. I offer decent product, decent prices with excellent shipping practices.

Check me if I'm wrong, but do the pictures (both the front and back cover) of this book look like the spine has been photoshopped (blurred)?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121572049132?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

hm

That IS my book and I can tell you that your are incorrect. There is no type of photo manipulation done on it. I don't roll like that. I scanned it at 300dpi. If you see something fishy in the photo, it is probably my printer.

one of the most honest people in this hobby/business. It can be a crutch sometimes but thats my disposition. I'm not a game player. I offer decent product, decent prices with excellent shipping practices.

Awesome!!!

Thank you for clarifying that - I really appreciate it!

:cool::cool::cool:

Oh, this is getting exciting!!!

Exciting? lol Its just a comic book...

I wanted to clarify that there is no funny business going on here with this book.

I'm a straight shooter.

Oh, I believe you. I'm just trying to cause some drama to keep me occupied till the walking dead is on.

Nice book btw. (thumbs u

hm

Awesome!!!

Thank you for clarifying that - I really appreciate it!

:cool::cool::cool:

Not a problem... :)