• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 33

13 posts in this topic

I'm curious as to your thoughts on this one. Interior pages are CR/OW. Gloss and colors are quite nice. Surface wear very minimal on front cover. Wrap is way off.

Obviously there are other defects, but it looks like the primary callouts are some sort of pen writing (some of it appears to have been erased) at the top middle edge of the back cover and the tiny chip missing at the top right edge of the front cover.

Thanks in advance! (thumbs u

ASM33A_zpsb751ec47.jpg

ASM33B_zps996972a3.jpg

As it has been said – miswrap does not affect the grade (by CGC standards).

Your scan is so large that it magnifies defects to the point they seem a lot worse than what they probably are in hand, so I’d say I agree in the VF range.

I would buy it as a 8.0 without much complaining, if PQ is not that bad… (thumbs u

As it has been said – miswrap does not affect the grade (by CGC standards).

Your scan is so large that it magnifies defects to the point they seem a lot worse than what they probably are in hand, so I’d say I agree in the VF range.

I would buy it as a 8.0 without much complaining, if PQ is not that bad… (thumbs u

Thanks for the feedback!

(And I didn't intend to imply that the wrap or PQ was a grade factor -- just thought it would be helpful to provide the added details before mentioning some callouts that could affect grade.) ;)

Thanks to everyone for all the excellent (and fast) feedback! (thumbs u

Perhaps I'll list it as an 8.0 over in the G-S-B thread. hm

Here's my question. What, if any, penalty is there for the writing on the back cover? It's clearly not any time of time stamp. I've also seen references to interior scribblings on labels. IMHO the book looked VF, but I added a penalty for the writing to knock it to 7.5. Then again, I'm not the one charging $60 a pop to pass out grades.

Easy 7.5! Possible 8.0 in hand. My hand. Can I HANDle it? Please?

Hey, it's all yours if you want it! It's for sale over in the G-S-B thread, and I just dropped the price.