• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final few hours... 30% off! OO EC comics collection low grade. Frazetta, etc.

56 posts in this topic

The Mads are one of the highlights of the collection This title changed our culture.. Take 20% off.

True, the Mads did inflect many of our little boy minds when many kids like me had read the early issues. I remembered had seen the "extra specials" of the very early issues inserted in giant specials back in the days. What a blast reading these Doc Humor pages!

Oh, and that..

Aces High #5 :takeit:

Yeah, the new issues were still affecting me and my classmates in the 70s, for sure. Thanks for the purchase.

The Mads are one of the highlights of the collection This title changed our culture.. Take 20% off.

True, the Mads did inflect many of our little boy minds when many kids like me had read the early issues. I remembered had seen the "extra specials" of the very early issues inserted in giant specials back in the days. What a blast reading these Doc Humor pages!

Oh, and that..

Aces High #5 :takeit:

Historically, I'm fond of the note from the publisher in this one about how the next issue will be subverting adults in the new magazine size. They have no idea when it will be out but suggest it will be within three months and also drolly suggest each reader gets his/her parents to buy 150 copies! lol

Mad 23 3.0-3.5 Final comic-sized issue. Small corner piece out of front and back cover. Stains/foxing. 65.00

jpg845.jpg

jpg846.jpg

I didn't scan the Panics but let me know if there's any interest. With discount, some of these are as low as $5.40 and none are above $18.

Panic 3 FR Cover detached, large pieces out of front cover. Name on cover. 7.00

Panic 6 FR Name on cover. Large piece out of back cover. 7.00

Panic 7 GD Name on cover. Staple tears. 13.00

Panic 8 GD Name on cover. Spine roll. 13.00

Panic 10 VG/VG- Foxing/staining. 22.00

Panic 11 2.5-3.0 Staple pull, sun shadow. 17.00