• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mega Bulk sales thread. Preacher, X-Factor 6 & More - Freebees Galor

58 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I'm finally getting around to posting up a bunch of books before I blow them out on E-Bay. I'll list the grades for the books in the mega batches just in case the pictures are not very clear. Shipping cost will increase depending on how many books are in your purchase. Any purchase under 5 books will be $5 flat. From 6 - 10 will be $7 and from 11 and above will be a flat $10. No HOS members and first I'll take it via time stamp wins the books.

I'm always trying to liven up a sales thread and here is one I just thought up. The first 5 people that post a :popcorn: will be eligible for a discount in my sales thread. The 1st spot will get a $1 discount on any offer, 2nd will get $2 and up to $5 off for the 5th. The catch is we will not know if the spots will go 1st poster to 5th poster or the opposite direction. You could be the 5th person who post the popcorn eating icon and get the $1 discount depending on a coin toss. Heads and the picking of spots will be in order - tails will be opposite in order (5th to 1st). Mini game starts now while I take some pictures.

:popcorn:

I'm almost done with my uploading and you guys crunched out the five spots and two extra. I'll offer $2 for Jawn & rittai for participating. The orders are as follows:

Jabberboxxx - 1

Faster Friends - 2

Revat - 3

TJ 325 - 4

Tizzytay - 5

I'm going to flip the coin and be back with the results.

The flip of the quarter yielded . . TAILS!!

So Jabberboxxx - $2 Discount

Faster Friends - $2 Discount

Revat - $3 Discount

TJ 325 - $4 Discount

Tizzytay - $5 Discount

I'll have this all marked down when I go to send out invoices so you will get the discount off the tope. Thanks for participating!

And on to the books:

Preacher TPB Set - 9 total TPB (I think I'm missing one but it includes the Killer of Saints Book) - Some are in the FN Range but others are closer to VF - Sweet way to read basically the whole series in one shot

$55 for set

SOLD!

Justice League of America Archive 5 New

Justice League of America Archive 8 (Wrapped)

Secrets of Sinister House New

$40 for Set - $120 Cover price

P7050514_zps2228deb3.jpg

Set of 11 High Grade Modern Books - Includes a very high grade copies of Crossed, Ghost, Age of Ultron variant, Saga and more. Most have never been read. I don't know much about these modern books but lets go $20 for the set.

Sold