• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mega Bulk sales thread. Preacher, X-Factor 6 & More - Freebees Galor

58 posts in this topic

Set of 11 High Grade Modern Books - Includes a very high grade copies of Crossed, Ghost, Age of Ultron variant, Saga and more. Most have never been read. I don't know much about these modern books but lets go $20 for the set.

P7060535_zps74585904.jpg

:takeit:

Set of 11 High Grade Modern Books - Includes a very high grade copies of Crossed, Ghost, Age of Ultron variant, Saga and more. Most have never been read. I don't know much about these modern books but lets go $20 for the set.

P7060535_zps74585904.jpg

:takeit:

Sweet. Hope there are a couple over-looked gems in the mix. I was planning on reading them all but just ran out of time. I did read the Saga book and liked it.

Nice set of high grade books signed by artist:

Warlord 70 - Signed on internal page by Frank Miller

Spiderman 7 - NM - Signed on cover by Todd McFarlane

Next Men 1 - NM+ - Signed on splash page by John Byrne

Powerman & Iron Fist 76 - Signed on splash page by Frank Miller, Claremont & Mike Barr

$65 set

P7060528_zpsba1ddc33.jpg

A set of 8 TPB with most of them not even been opened. Some are hardcover books.

$40 for set

P7060525_zpsbafec326.jpg

Very High Grade Set of Detective Comics Books - NM Average grade - Includes #652 - 659, 661 - 670 - $20 Set

P7060521_zpsc9fda7f6.jpg