• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: More 1950s Atlas War Comics!

56 posts in this topic

Hey troops,

For sale is the second wave of a neat 1950s war comic collection I picked up. (Most but not all of these were in my VCC booth; I've since added a few more books and reduced prices on the remaining ones.) This is not one of the GA genres I usually dabble in, but there are some amazing covers and interior art here. The books are generally flat and glossy with less color-breaking wear than average, and the majority have eye appeal quite a bit better than the strict grades I'm putting on them.

Shipping: In the US, I'll ship via USPS Priority Mail at cost. International shipping also available at cost; happy to work with you. Thanks! –Jon

Battlefront #1 in qualified 5.0. Pretty book, but there's a coupon cut from the bottom of an interior ad page ("How To Hypnotize..."), affecting a text page but no art stories. Stylish Russ Heath cover. 5.0 guide is around $75.

$15

battlefront1.jpg

Back cover

Men's Adventures #20 in 3.5/4.0. Graphic dead soldier cover by Heath, a companion of sorts to his War #11 cover. Worn edges, spine split at top but rich colors.

$35 SOLD

mensadventures20.jpg

Back cover

New book, and a pretty one...

Battle #36 in 5.0/5.5. Interior story by Everett. One interior page has a 1/2" tear & crease.

$30

:takeit:

Thanks, Rick! (thumbs u