• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: More 1950s Atlas War Comics!

56 posts in this topic

Here are the books still available. Let me know if we are close on anything; will certainly discount within reason for multiple purchases. (thumbs u

Page 1:

Battle #10 in 4.5. $18

Battle #19 in 3.0. $15

Battle #21 in 3.5. $15

Battle #27 in 4.5. $22

Battle #47 in 5.0. $25

Page 2:

Battlefront #1 in Q5.0. $15

Battlefront #10 in 2.5/3.0. $7

Battlefront #25 in 3.0. $12

Navy Combat #6 in 1.8. $8

True War Experiences #4 in 7.5/8.0. $15

Page 3:

United States Fighting Air Force #6 in 3.5/4.0. $5

War Comics #10 in 2.5/3.0. $8

War Comics #20 in 3.5. $10

War Comics #38 in 2.0/2.5. $10

Page 4:

Fightin' Marines #21 in 5.5. $15 SOLD

I knew that one wouldn't be here this morning. doh! Great pick-up, beautiful book!

Battlefront #37 in 7.0. Really nice one!

$65

battlefront37.jpg

Back cover

:takeit: .....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah, Jim pipped me to the post on that book. Can't blame him!

Men's Adventures #20 in 3.5/4.0. Graphic dead soldier cover by Heath, a companion of sorts to his War #11 cover. Worn edges, spine split at top but rich colors.

$35 SOLD

mensadventures20.jpg

Back cover

Been looking at this cover and can't believe the artwork and colors in it. So happy to have picked this up.Thanks Jon!

Men's Adventures #20 in 3.5/4.0. Graphic dead soldier cover by Heath, a companion of sorts to his War #11 cover. Worn edges, spine split at top but rich colors.

$35 SOLD

mensadventures20.jpg

Back cover

Been looking at this cover and can't believe the artwork and colors in it. So happy to have picked this up.Thanks Jon!

..... it's a favorite of mine also..... I was lucky enough to get Don's old copy ..... which was top census before I popped it.... and it was only a 5.5. I bet an 8.5 of this book would be almost transcendent ....... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I had the same reaction re the Men's Adventures #20... I was blown away the first time I saw it. The colors and linework are great... Such a cool and underrated cover.

I actually did manage to score an upgrade of that issue (NFS) :gossip: and will post it in GA soon.

I had the same reaction re the Men's Adventures #20... I was blown away the first time I saw it. The colors and linework are great... Such a cool and underrated cover.

I actually did manage to score an upgrade of that issue (NFS) :gossip: and will post it in GA soon.

:cloud9:

Not an Atlas, but one more book:

Fightin' Marines #21 in 5.5. Very sharp front cover appearance; back has light moisture discoloration marks along the spine.

$15

Sold via PM. hm