• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Can I Find Great Customer Service posted by Mickeyg300

7 posts in this topic

Why can't we seem to get great customer service anymore?

It's funny how you can work in customer service and be completely rude to a person. I called CGC this morning because I received and e-mail indicating that my invoices would not be processed. There was something wrong with the credit card I used to complete my submission. I was trying to figure out what the problem was with the credit and the Rep. said to me that if I wanted to process my order I needed to provide him my credit card number. I wanted to know what the problem was so I kept asking what the problem was and finally the Rep. said you either provide me the number or your comics will go in the safe and sit. I was floored and astonished to think that a company would allow an to speak to a customer in that manner. All I wanted to know is why they had a problem with my credit card so I could call the credit card and correct the problem.

Is this the type of customer service that we are expected to receive?

See more journals by Mickeyg300

Why can't we seem to get great customer service anymore?

It's funny how you can work in customer service and be completely rude to a person. I called CGC this morning because I received and e-mail indicating that my invoices would not be processed. There was something wrong with the credit card I used to complete my submission. I was trying to figure out what the problem was with the credit and the Rep. said to me that if I wanted to process my order I needed to provide him my credit card number. I wanted to know what the problem was so I kept asking what the problem was and finally the Rep. said you either provide me the number or your comics will go in the safe and sit. I was floored and astonished to think that a company would allow an to speak to a customer in that manner. All I wanted to know is why they had a problem with my credit card so I could call the credit card and correct the problem.

Is this the type of customer service that we are expected to receive?

See more journals by Mickeyg300

How is CGC supposed to know what is wrong with your credit card? You could have transposed a number, it could be expired, it could have a freeze put on it because of strange buying patterns, it could be over the limit. There is no way that CGC knows what is wrong with the card, just that it doesn't work.CALL THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

None of those you mentioned are true. I verify my info. and double and sometimes triple check it before sending it off. It's the tone and the manner on how the phone call was handled.

Well, if you kept asking me what was wrong with your card, and I would have no idea what was wrong with your card, I probably would have gotten frustrated as well.

I have had plenty of issues with CGC and credit cards, but this one is on you.

Well, if you kept asking me what was wrong with your card, and I would have no idea what was wrong with your card, I probably would have gotten frustrated as well.

I have had plenty of issues with CGC and credit cards, but this one is on you.

I agree. Why would anyone expect a CGC rep to troubleshoot a credit card problem? I'd be on the phone with the credit card company, not the CGC.