• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Detective 310

13 posts in this topic

OK, since I have never done this before, can you translate what CBC means? I can't find a glossary of terms on this site. Also, there is no foxing on the front cover, and the darker areas around the edges of the bc are actually only about 20% that dark (I don't think you even mentioned that area). Thanks.

That Avengers 57 is real nice. Probably 8.5+ aside from the shoddy corner. I'm penalizing your book for slightly heavier spine wear, the appearance of a stain near Batmans right foot, and the discoloration along the spine on the back cover. In hand it could be a few grades higher. Your scan is a bit blurry so I'm a little more cautious and uncertain.

OK. Fair enough. I could scan it at higher resolution, or sharpen the scan in photoshop, but it isn't that important because I don't want to sell the book. I just came across it while scanning my Detectives and thought it looked pretty nice. The stain by Batman's foot is dirt. I erased it. Problem SOLVED! lol

Scan is too small to gauge with any accuracy. It appears to be nicer than a 6.0, but probably falls short of 8.0 ( though with CGC one never knows). I'm not seeing the foxing.