• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just got a Season's Greeting card from The Collectors' Society

33 posts in this topic

i think the 3 express submission coupons were good enough the first time around. 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Why couldn't they give a 20% discount coupon for using submission through the CS, since you get a 0% discount now?

Got mine today.. and while it was a really nice touch to get a card from Sarasota...and I know , I know... It is the thought that counts...BUT....

I found it really odd that the inside of the card was blank, no signatures, no greeting, no message.. NOTHING.

It is a blank card.

So I gotta ask you guys at CGC, if you took the time to create a custom CGC Holiday card with a palm tree, and greeting on the card cover.. why not print a scan of everyones signatures on the inside?, or a message from the troops, or some silly greeting.

ANYTHING....

I must admit when I opened my card, only to see it was blank, it was kinda a let down from the initial warm and fuzzy feeling I got when I first opened the envelope.

But perhaps since we are comic geeks they did not want to ruin a MINT 10.0 card with personal writings of ANY kind.

I know I am just poke2.gif at their nice gesture, but cmon.. a BLANK card?

lol.. or did I get the ....Ze-man has been naughty, he gets a blank card, and coal in his stocking.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

NO Soup for me!!

Merry Christmas everybody...Happy Holidays.....and to those that do not believe in Santa, or other Religous Holiday figures...

I still hope you have a good month!

ENJOY THE SEASON!

Ze-

lol.. or did I get the ....Ze-man has been naughty, he gets a blank card, and coal in his stocking.... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Whaddya talkin' about? Mine's got the whole crew picture with sigs and well wishes on the new baby...complete with the "call me when you get a free second" and phone number from Steve? confused-smiley-013.gif

Whaddya talkin' about? Mine's got the whole crew picture with sigs and well wishes on the new baby...complete with the "call me when you get a free second" and phone number from Steve? confused-smiley-013.gif

screwy.gif

Cool Darth, my card came with a voucher for two free exhibitor passes for the next San Diego comic con and a gift certificate for the new Sarasota Pizza n' Slabs restaurant along with a discounted hotel coupon for if I ever make it out there. Ze-man, just WHAT did you do to get the shaft like that? Been naughty this year, huh? Probably those calls you've been making to Steve bugging him about pressing. confused-smiley-013.gif

I realize now I should not have posted Steves cell phone # in the bathroom at our local truck stop. foreheadslap.gif

But hey, Steve did say.." Call me and come see us if you wanna have a good time."

I think I misunderstood him.. sorry.gif

Ze-

I just got mine today!

Inside says "Wishing you, Povertyrow, a Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year and you have a 50% discount on all submissions thorugh 2006 with our genuine compliments."

OK - It says "Wishing our Customers and Friends a Happy, Healthy and Successful New Year "

Dagnabbit! grin.gif