• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just got a Season's Greeting card from The Collectors' Society

33 posts in this topic

I got one too.

Nothing more to add, but my post count just went up by one.

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

BTW DD, you have to respond to the following question so your post count will be up by two - you got any CLAW Silver Streaks in your collection?

(Man - those were cool covers!)

you have to respond to the following question so your post count will be up by two - you got any CLAW Silver Streaks in your collection?

No, no not a single Silver Streak. I do have DAREDEVIL BATTLES HITLER #1, and there's an awesome Claw story in that book.

you have to respond to the following question so your post count will be up by two - you got any CLAW Silver Streaks in your collection?

No, no not a single Silver Streak. I do have DAREDEVIL BATTLES HITLER #1, and there's an awesome Claw story in that book.

Sweet book all right!!!

Just saw this on ebay:

Silver Streak Claw

Man - if it is real is a nice thing!

I could've sworn I just posted a reply in here, but it never showed up!

Anyhow, I can't bid either because I'm flat broke from buying Christmas presents. The only comic I've won on eBay lately was a low grade copy of the Jerry Lewis comic with Batman from the sixties.

Hershenson has tons of great horror movie paper up right now. Those BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN lobbies are amazing.

I could've sworn I just posted a reply in here, but it never showed up!

That's what they ALL say! grin.gif

Hershenson has tons of great horror movie paper up right now. Those BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN lobbies are amazing.

Are you trying to torpedo me??????

PS - look closer - the BOF are actually Realart DOUBLE FEATURES with SOF. So not pure. So hush now about Bruce! grin.gifhi.gif