• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM XMEN 9

7 posts in this topic

new one up today. has what I believe is a subscription crease but to be honest my first encounter with one so hoping for some confirmation.

pages are OW/CR. no tears or chips inside. book feels pretty tight, of course staples are offset towards back but relatively clean. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

hi res scan front

link to hi res xmen 9 front

hi res scan back

hi res xmen 9 back

hi res BC bottom edge - trimmed?

XMEN 9 BC bottom edge

XMEN9front_zpsa6692cf6.jpeg

XMEN9back_zpsc204cccb.jpeg

XMENBCbottomedge_zpsfbc860d8.jpeg

i added a bigger shot of bottom edge - could be a trim - at first i thought bc was just overhanging the pages and took a little wear - its more worn toward middle of the seam

yeah, if trimmed - why would someone have bothered, didn't fix the middle of the edge.

but i know for next time, didn't spot that when i picked it up. thanks.

when your looking at raw books always look at the edges carefully. sometimes I will take a backing board, slide it between the cover and the first page for contrast. you can really see the edge better, but this is just my opinion, and usually worthless in these parts. same thing on the b.c.