• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A second copy of CGC 9.0 Action Comics #1 on the census (7/22/14)

1,507 posts in this topic

I voted for n***h because he/she bid just once to make sure bidding was enabled for the account. n***h will make his/her real bid at the last minute.

That's seems like what a sniper will do in this auction where you need to be pre-approved. You would definitely want to do a test bid then come back later for the real action.

I voted for n***h because he/she bid just once to make sure bidding was enabled for the account. n***h will make his/her real bid at the last minute.

That's seems like what a sniper will do in this auction where you need to be pre-approved. You would definitely want to do a test bid then come back later for the real action.

Logic in this.

Do we have any idea who any of these people are?

Also, is there some list of who does own one? (I know some would not want it to be made public that they own a million dollar book)

I could have sworn I heard at some point that Jim Lee owns one.