• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Turns Black?

72 posts in this topic

THere's probably a better way to figure out the answer to this question.

With as many characters that have taken up the helm of Captain America in the past 50 yrs, dont see why this would be an issue. Actually with Falcon being such a long time friend and partner to Cap surprised this hasnt occurred yet.

I hope Marvel does a good job with it.

With as many characters that have taken up the helm of Captain America in the past 50 yrs, dont see why this would be an issue. Actually with Falcon being such a long time friend and partner to Cap surprised this hasnt occurred yet.

What's Bucky up to that he can't do it?

Does Steve make the decision or are we back to the government deciding who.and what Captain America should be?

What's Johnny Walker up to these days?

Next up, Reed Richards becomes a hemaphroditic weasel with gout

Honestly, that is freeken plausible with their current think-tank at Marvel.

Give him a gun and BAM! he's a Guardian of the Galaxy

Does Steve make the decision or are we back to the government deciding who.and what Captain America should be?

hm

This.

Well, after Bucky's past as the Winter Soldier became known to the general public there was a demand that he go on trial, which led to his death being faked.

Johnny Walker is in a bottle.