• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shanna - wow!

40 posts in this topic

It also was supposed to be a MAX book and have nudity.

Good Lord...Why? What is the purpose in that? Marvel trying to corner the comic nudie market?

As a comics fan, I'm interested in a Shanna comic but not a Shanna in the Nude spread...

Jim

How is this going to be different from Cavewoman?

Well for starters...they are two different characters from two different publishers with two different histories... makepoint.gif

And I'm not buying the comic to read the adventures of Cavewoman, I'm buying to read Shanna...

Jim

I think I will buy this just for the Cho art. Story? What story? cloud9.gif

Jesus H. Christ, that drawing of Shanna looks like Ka-Zar in drag. Does she use the same trainer as Barry Bonds and Jason Giambi? "She's a brick house, she's mighty might, lettin' it all hang out..."

I would so not hit that. But I would still do Gwen Stacy's daughter. blush.gif

gene you're talking about comic book characters here. screwy.gif

I mean, if I were a character in the Marvel Universe, of course. yeahok.gif

My point is, I'm glad they're doing away with the nude version of Shanna because if that drawing above is any indication, we're liable to find some meat & potatoes underneath that loincloth, if you know what I mean. 893whatthe.gif She's got bigger legs than most NFL running backs...

My point is, I'm glad they're doing away with the nude version of Shanna because if that drawing above is any indication, we're liable to find some meat & potatoes underneath that loincloth, if you know what I mean. 893whatthe.gif

Last time there was talk like that around here things got really weird, really fast.

Having seen lots of the Shanna pages ( grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif), I can assure you that Shanna most definitely does not look like "Ka-Zar in drag." If you like Brandy in "Liberty Meadows" (or if you like women who aren't anorexic bullimics), you'll LOVE Shanna.