• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, Thanks everybody for your business!!! See you soon!!

42 posts in this topic

smiley-shocked030.gif all these nice books Ant!

:D Thanks Hermy :D You should see the stuff that sold BEFORE I put up the thread :D

How do I get on the presale list?

+1, Ant, if you have a list, I would like to know about the pre-sale books too

Against the advice of my counsel (see what I did there Harveyswick???) I'm gonna put both of these up. With the Netflix show coming up I should hold onto these, but whatever, lets see what happens. If they dont sell I'll hold onto them.

I will also add them to the main page. Prices are firm.

Daredevil #168 CGC 9.8 850

Scan-130307-0009_zps3e1cbe9a.jpg

Daredevil #168 CGC 9.8 850

Scan-140723-0003_zpsf51927dc.jpg

Thanks Jason. Hopefully, its fixed now. By the way LOVE your Runaways run!!! :cloud9:

Thanks, man. Almost finished. I have the last few at CGC in a pre-screen batch. :wishluck:

I'll probably see those sometime next year at the rate things are moving. :/

First unconditional :takeit: gets the book via timestamp. I will accept only Paypal and MOs. All prices include priority shipping. Sorry but I do not ship internationally unless your name is Ario (PM me Canada). I will NOT refund CGC graded books. No probation/HOS members or people I've decided not to do business with (and I am checking folks). Please ask any and all questions before committing to buy. I will entertain any REASONABLE offers. The bigger the purchase the better chance of a deal. Super lowballs won't even get replied to. I reserve the right to cancel any purchase.

Sup guys and gals??!! This is a 24 hour sale only. 8PM Arizona time tomorrow is when the doors close. Thanks!!!

New Mutants Annual #2 CGC 9.8 $325 PRICE DROP $300

Scan-130621-0001_zps22eef164.jpg

:takeit:

Glad I waited :D

Anthony please pm me your paypal and I will send payment tonight if not tomorrow morning. I'm moving so going to be home late.

Thanks again.

New Mutants Annual #2 CGC 9.8 $325 PRICE DROP $300

Scan-130621-0001_zps22eef164.jpg

:takeit:

Glad I waited :D

Anthony please pm me your paypal and I will send payment tonight if not tomorrow morning. I'm moving so going to be home late.

Thanks again.

^^ ^^ Sending PM right now Mike