• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

67 posts in this topic

And the last group for now...

Sub Mariner #1 vg+ (heavy tanning) OSG $52 my price $35 -- SOLD

Sub Mariner #2 vg (light subcrease and tanning) OSG $20 my price $13 -- SOLD

Sub Mariner #3 vg (light subcrease and tanning) OSG $16 my price $9 -- SOLD

Sub Mariner #7 appears VF (tanning and centerfold detached at bottom staple) OSG $37 my price $20 -- SOLD

Sub Mariner #8 vg+ (light tanning) OSG $25 my price $18 -- SOLD

Sub Mariner #16 vf- OSG $17 my price $14

Sub Mariner #17 vf (small pc missing bottom corner by spine) OSG $22 my price $15

Silver Surfers #'s 7, 9 & 10

:takeit:

CAL running through and leaving quickly...

How many copies do you have now, CAL? lol

Great grabs anyway!

Well, it depends on who you believe. The naysayers say I have nothing or very little,

Our former guest house renters will say that we have MILLIONS, or you can believe me that I had EIGHT storage lockers full of comics. Five of them were wall-to-wall boxed and they weighed so much that we had to get THREE more units as we had to put shelving in them, and worked backwards.

The one storage unit in Oxnard had a pipe bust and there was 1/4" flooding back the 3rd week of February. We lost a few boxes, but that was DREK. The flood did me a small favor as I don't have the time nor do I want to keep paying kids to process comics. At least the SA and GA are ALWAYS put on the 2nd , 3rd and 4th rows. Never on top in case the sprinklers go off( see what happened to my Los Angeles Storeroom back in 2004). Yes the comics are bagged and boarded for the most part but water still can damage your goodies, and seep through the plastic bags. The boxes can get over saturated and bust, and the comics falling off the shelves NONE could be salvaged. I lost a FF # 1 and Action # 5 that way. After that we kept the super keys in the Bank safety deposit boxes, throughout Southern California.

We lost the Bank Vault rental at the now-defunct Washington Mutual. They were taken over by Chase, and they ripped out those cool Bank Vaults and no longer rent to Customers.

We had Concert posters, other one-of-a-kind paper ephemera items that were lost in 2004.

CAL gotta go.

Oh nooooo you guys can't flip iiiiiiiiiittttt

A blind man with a limp could flip that one.

But YOU can't :roflmao:

Since we're doing a little :baiting:, aren't you the chap who mentioned in another thread how he picked up Avengers 57 for about $100 before the first movie came out and then sold it for $900? How dare you flip that book?! ;)

Sorry for the thread*spoon*.

Yes, purchased in 2006 and sold in 2013. Loved that book, sold it and bought my wife a beautiful anniversary present.

And I was baiting 1cool, we both buy and sell a bit of books haha

Updated list of whats left...

Surfer #2 vg- (1" spine split back cover) OSG $30 my price $22

Surfer #5 fn (tanning OSG $39 my price $27

Surfer #11 vf- (tanning OSG $50 my price $30

Surfer #12 fn+ OSG $45 my price $30

Surfer #15 vf- OSG $50 my price $35

Iron Man #17 fn OSG $15 my price $11

Iron Man #19 fn+ (tanning) OSG $23 my price $14

Iron Man #22 fn (tanning) OSG $12 my price $9

Iron Man #29 vg (water damage) OSG $8 my price $4

Sub Mariner #16 vf- OSG $17 my price $14

Sub Mariner #17 vf (small pc missing bottom corner by spine) OSG $22 my price $15