• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey you 3 boardies!

118 posts in this topic

This is definite street cred. Any boardie arguments Swick can just lob the old 'well I won boardie of the year bro'.... BAZINGA

This is definite street cred. Any boardie arguments Swick can just lob the old 'well I won boardie of the year bro'.... BAZINGA

Not really. It's more like winning the Grammy for "Best New Artist."

I don't understand this, he has everything obscured and he wins the overall achievement award ? I thought this was changed = you don't win awards for obscured sets ?

Achievement in Comics Collecting - wallstreetrebel

The winner for CGC's 2013 Overall Achievement Award in Comic Book Collecting is wallstreetrebel! A Silver Age collector, loving both Marvel and D.C. Comics, wallstreetrebel ranks 2nd in overall registry points. Eight of his sets are ranked number one and nine are ranked number two. Highlights of his collection are Daredevil #1 in 9.4, Showcase #4 in 8.0, X-Men #1 in 8.5 and a Flash 105 in 9.2. Perhaps the coolest thing is wallstreetrebel's bio where he revels that he is collecting with his son and that these books are theirs. Here's to the next generation! books are theirs. Please check out wallstreetrebel's sets homepage.

CGC awards = Participation ribbon

I don't understand this, he has everything obscured and he wins the overall achievement award ? I thought this was changed = you don't win awards for obscured sets ?

The winner for CGC's 2013 Overall Achievement Award in Comic Book Collecting is wallstreetrebel! A Silver Age collector, loving both Marvel and D.C. Comics, wallstreetrebel ranks 2nd in overall registry points. Eight of his sets are ranked number one and nine are ranked number two. Highlights of his collection are Daredevil #1 in 9.4, Showcase #4 in 8.0, X-Men #1 in 8.5 and a Flash 105 in 9.2. Perhaps the coolest thing is wallstreetrebel's bio where he revels that he is collecting with his son and that these books are theirs. Here's to the next generation! books are theirs. Please check out wallstreetrebel's sets homepage.

It only has to be unobscured at the time of the registry awards deadline.

Why did it take Caira 10 years to win it then?

:gossip: We're in 2014.

:gossip: We're in 2014.

You had me for a minute :insane:

Because a prophet isn't recognized in his own country.

Hey! HEY!!!

It was 11 years.

You got a little something on your face there.

You got a little something on your face there.

I told your wife to quit wearing that glitter lip gloss.