• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old PRECODE HORROR books SOME ARE SCARCE ATLAS Discount

61 posts in this topic

Tales to Astonish #5, Easter Island. Very nice color, some faint NCB creases on the right, some marvel chipping on the right edge and a slight spine roll. Grade is VG/F (5.0) Bin is $75.00

talestoastonish5_0001.jpg

talestoastonish5_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks, Chay! Sold

Astonishing #28, Nice color and gloss, some non color breaking creasing, some stains on the bottom of the back. Grade is VG+ (4.5) Pages are very light. Bin $75.00

astonishing28_0001.jpg

astonishing28_0002.jpg

Astonishing #28, Nice color and gloss, some non color breaking creasing, some stains on the bottom of the back. Grade is VG+ (4.5) Pages are very light. Bin $75.00

astonishing28_0001.jpg

astonishing28_0002.jpg

Thank you, Michael! Sold

Tales of Suspense #31, Gorilla with a car, cover and the “Monster in the Iron Mask” is a Dr Doom prototype. The original staples are in the book, but someone put in 3 extras (obviously done by a child for safety;) ½ “ spine split at the top, and an unnecessary piece of tape at the upper right.Also a 1962 written on the cover. Grade is Good+ (2.5) I deducted for the staples. Bin is $35.00

talesofsuspense31_0001.jpg

talesofsuspense31_0002.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

Tales of Suspense #31, Gorilla with a car, cover and the “Monster in the Iron Mask” is a Dr Doom prototype. The original staples are in the book, but someone put in 3 extras (obviously done by a child for safety;) ½ “ spine split at the top, and an unnecessary piece of tape at the upper right.Also a 1962 written on the cover. Grade is Good+ (2.5) I deducted for the staples. Bin is $35.00

Thank you!

Sold!

Dang, why did I watch a movie. :frustrated:

:sorry: there are still some nice books left! I lowered the prices of the first 2 and I'm working on the horror/mystery books for later.

Still available.

Strange Tales #25, CGC 1.8, There are only 8 unrestored copies on the census. This book has been pressed, none of the others have been. Zombie Cover $75

Strange Tales Annual, the first Marvel Annual. Nicely presenting copy with a 3” cover lift at the bottom. I had this listed before as a gd/vg, I've lowered the grade to 2.0 and lowered the price. Bin $50

Tales to Astonish #24, the Abominable Snowman. Nice color, some creasing, Graded Good+ because of the piece off the back. Only that piece is tanning, the rest of the pages are very light. Gd+ (2.5) $30

Looks like I forgot to post this one, I was kind of wondering why it didn't sell, lol

Journey into Mystery #66, The Return of the Hulk, and how much more of an announcement for “The Hulk” could that be;)? Very nice colors and gloss. A small chip lower left and another one on the back. Very nice pages. Grade is at least VG+ (4.5) , maybe a little better. Bin is $85goldust40

journeyintomystery66_0001.jpg

journeyintomystery66_0002.jpg

Looks like I forgot to post this one, I was kind of wondering why it didn't sell, lol

Journey into Mystery #66, The Return of the Hulk, and how much more of an announcement for “The Hulk” could that be;)? Very nice colors and gloss. A small chip lower left and another one on the back. Very nice pages. Grade is at least VG+ (4.5) , maybe a little better. Bin is $85

journeyintomystery66_0001.jpg

journeyintomystery66_0002.jpg

Thanks Caleb, sorry Chaz!

Discount time...these discounts apply only to book I have already posted. I will be posting some horror books tonight. Mostly lower grade. The discounts will not apply to the new books posted after this message.

Discount applies to everything left posted in the past 2 weeks,except the Marvel Mystery 20, I may keep that one.

Buy one book take 5% off, buy 2 books, take 10% off

Buy 3 books, take 15% off.

I know I have listed a lot of stuff in the past few weeks, so...If you have already bought a book ( and paid for it) from me in the past 14 days, it counts as the first book.

If you bought 2, it counts as the 2nd book, etc.