• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

138 posts in this topic

Hello I have some key moderns for sale that I purchased from my son's elementary school teacher. He retired a few years ago and could use a little extra $$ (who doesn't) He knows I dabble in comics and invited me over to look through & purchase some of his collection. There are more than 1 of each title.

I bought a few things and wanted to take a temperature check of the titles to see what the interest level is. If this pans out OK, I have access to get more of the comics and sell them on here. There were a lot of different titles and they were all in NM condition as he stored them properly.

I just read about another guy who bought a few boxes of comics from an attic of an old lady and it looks like that is going extremely well. That happens for a reason. Being able to buy undiscovered comics is a gift in itself other than the comics themselves :screwy:

Also, I am running a successful parallel thread with silver/bronze here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7875826#Post7875826

The first :takeit: get it over any PM discussion and shipping is $3.00 media mail for a few comics otherwise it's 5.00 for more than 5. No international at this time other than Canada which will be a cost. I don't make money on shipping, but don't want to lose money either.

No Hosies or probies.

Up first: Superman: The Man Of Steel #18. This looks to be a NM+, clean & untouched asking $13. SOLD

001_zpsa21b152b.jpg

:takeit:

Ok that was quick. Guess I should have asked for $14 lol

Nice trigger finger for the buyer. Next Up...

I just happened to list something right as you did, and I've been looking for a nice newsstand copy. So it must have been meant to be.