• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strange Tales 115 - Daredevil 158 & other hot books - New books added

216 posts in this topic

I'm scheduled to have my first comic book themed garage sale this Saturday so I'm going to offer up some books before the general public grabs them. No HOS members need purchase and I'm offering a flat $5 for shipping unless its an international order and then its at cost. First take it via time stamp wins the book and I do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. Pretty much all standard sales thread rules apply.

I've got a wide variety of books available right now and I'll try to post them all up over the next couple days and the thread closes Friday night. Thanks for looking.

Astonishing Tales 33 - VF- - $3

Sold to ComicDey

I'm scheduled to have my first comic book themed garage sale this Saturday so I'm going to offer up some books before the general public grabs them. No HOS members need purchase and I'm offering a flat $5 for shipping unless its an international order and then its at cost. First take it via time stamp wins the book and I do offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all purchases. Pretty much all standard sales thread rules apply.

I've got a wide variety of books available right now and I'll try to post them all up over the next couple days and the thread closes Friday night. Thanks for looking.

Astonishing Tales 33 - VF- - $3

AstonishingTales33_zpsc2276ccb.jpg

I've had this one for awhile and never noticed the cool date stamp on the side.