• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOOKING TO BUY- SILVER AGE CGCed 1.0's-3.0's

7 posts in this topic

Hi if anyone has any cgc graded comics graded 1.0-3.0 and are looking to sell any these are the comics I am looking to buy. I am looking for key comics with low grades/prices smile.gif. Please e-mail me at calimusclebabe@aol.com with your price list/prices. I have paypal and could pay instantly, thanks.

Action Comics 252

Amazing Fantasy 15

Amazing Spiderman 1

Avengers #1, #4

Brave and the bold #28, #34

Daredevil #1

Fantastic Four #1, #5

Green Lantern #1

Incredible Hulk #1

Journey into Mystery #83

Showcase, #4, #22

Tales to astonish 27, 35

Tales of suspense 39

X-men #1

Thanks hopefully someone will have some they are looking to get rid of smile.gif.

calimusclebabe@aol.com

Hi if anyone has any cgc graded comics graded 1.0-3.0 and are looking to sell any these are the comics I am looking to buy. I am looking for key comics with low grades/prices smile.gif. Please e-mail me at calimusclebabe@aol.com with your price list/prices. I have paypal and could pay instantly, thanks.

Action Comics 252

Amazing Fantasy 15

Amazing Spiderman 1

Avengers #1, #4

Brave and the bold #28, #34

Daredevil #1

Fantastic Four #1, #5

Green Lantern #1

Incredible Hulk #1

Journey into Mystery #83

Showcase, #4, #22

Tales to astonish 27, 35

Tales of suspense 39

X-men #1

Thanks hopefully someone will have some they are looking to get rid of smile.gif.

calimusclebabe@aol.com

HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif

gossip.gifOK NOW THAT THATS IS OUT OF THE WAY,ASK THE MODS

TO MOVE THIS POST TO "THE COMICS MARKETPLACE"

You will have a better chance there than here. thumbsup2.gif