• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FMaz's Summer Sale-A-Thon - (RECAP P.10) CLOSED

104 posts in this topic

This thread is done ... the summary of the main book's remaining before heading to ebay can be found here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7939848#Post7939848

Hi folks! Welcome to my Summer Sale-A-Thon! I'm going to start out posting about 100 or so books between here and the Copper & Modern version of the thread. If things go well I'll keeping going!

Here's the link FMaz' Summer Sale-A-Thon (Copper & Modern Edition) Feel free to mix and max and combine shipping!

Payment is via Paypal. I ship USPS priority. $6 for the first 5 books, and then $12.50 for up to 40 books. If you go beyond that, it's $18. Please check my signature for my kudos list. For those I've sold to before... hope you buy from me again... and for those who haven't bought from me before, hope to make first time buyers of ya!

:takeit: trumps PMs, but feel free to PM me about books if you wish. International folks, please PM to discuss. Happy to work things out and charge you actual shipping cost if you walk me through it.

Won't sell to anyone on the various banned lists, sorry!

There'll be some freebee's in the the thread, please ONE FREEBEE per person. And they must be claimed. Them's the rules!

Books will be in alphabetical order to start, but once I start adding more after the intial run... all bets are off!

Hope there's something here for everyone... all these books now fill one long box... my goal is to empty it!

Frank

What will be the DC to Marvel ratio? lol

Completly unintentionally? But I just counted and in the initial batch in this thread its 40 DC, 42 Marvel. Sorry I missed being Even/Steven by one. I'll do better next time!

(thumbs u

Amazing Spider-Man #101 (2nd) - VF $15 SOLD

SOLD to manicnerd

I have to admit, I don't think I knew this book EXISTED until I got it in a batch of Amazings I bought the other day! So I'm fine hanging onto it. But I'll sell it at this price. Just one of those books that makes me go... Hmmmm.

ASM101reprint.jpg

ASM101reprintbc.jpg