• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I @#$%^& hate craigslist

24 posts in this topic

Ha ha ha

My buddy who owns a comic shop has a WD #1 5.0

Some dude heard about it and came in asking to buy it. My friend said he wasn't selling. The guy looked at the book and offered him 1/5 the value. No thanks. He tried to convince my buddy, a comic shop owner, that his figure was the correct value. No.

Then he started calling every day, finally my friend stopped talking to him so dude would hang up when he answered and wait till he got one of the employees and try to do the deal through them, as if that would work.

Some people.

I had a guy who wanted "The perfect pull up" that was listed for 35% of retail. If you guys don't know it's basically a pull up bar and two steel brackets that attach to the door frame. The guy comes by to pick it up and decides to try and low ball me on the offer at the last minute so I decline and shut the door on him. A few hours later a women calls me asking to purchase the bar. She was so puzzled when I handed over the bars and screws and kept asking what is all this.

My guess is that he sent the GF to avoid embarrassment haha.