• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

851 posts in this topic

Just a quick update and some thoughts about the comic connect and comiclink actions before I start posting more stuff.

The comic connect auction has been a huge disappointment for me. I figured that I would spend a k or so and grab some nice books. The problem is that all the books I liked ended between 3am and 5am (local time here in Europe) and I won only one book (the one I wanted the least). I was outbid by a few bucks on most of the books I wanted. BUT then I checked the comiclink auction this morning and there are a lot of interesting books in it. Thus I decided to sell some under copies and a batch of foreign books (some are extremely rare) to add a little more to my budget for this auction.

I will post some more drekk and add some better stuff later on: FF 45, DD 168 CGC 9.4, Marvel Premiere 15, Jimmy Olsen 134....

I am also open to offers on all books still left......