• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX Advertisements on the Boards?

23 posts in this topic

technically its an ebay ad not a pgx ad

^^

well - technically the presser who cannot be named has a link on his homepage to a slabber who cannot be named which is nowhere near as obvious as an ebay link selling a slabbed comic form PGX

the difference? - I would bet the ad contract does not allow for the specific blocking of individual ebay sales and the only way to remove the ebay images would be to cut the ads completely and remove the revenue stream.

:whistle:

Ohhh I get it now. As long as CGC gets paid, it's A-OK. (thumbs u

There are far more overt things going on when it comes to people providing links leading to goods offered by the competition. Like when it comes to Jeffro, I've heard things... things.

You wish

There are far more overt things going on when it comes to people providing links leading to goods offered by the competition. Like when it comes to Jeffro, I've heard things… things.

You're forcing the joke a bit :baiting:

In the past I have seen sellers link to their eBay sites where they are also selling PGX books. Are they not using this website to promote sales of the competition's work? If I am not allowed to sell another company's graded book in the sales forum, why am I allowed to use the sales forum to link to my eBay auctions that are selling books graded by another company?

(thumbs u(thumbs u