• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2nd annual Sushi Night in Chicago Aug 21 @ 8 PM

61 posts in this topic

Didn't they refuse to do individual checks last year?

Doc Joe was kind enough to cover my check and that of a couple of others, so I assume they did individual checks. I'm eating there Tuesday night so I'll talk to them and find out

There seemed to be a little confusion last year and I think some overpaid while some underpaid. I'm pretty sure I underpaid and the gang wouldn't let me chip in more. Hopefully they do separate checks as I like paying my fair share.

I would rather pay for yours and lord it over you for all eternity.

Didn't they refuse to do individual checks last year?

Doc Joe was kind enough to cover my check and that of a couple of others, so I assume they did individual checks. I'm eating there Tuesday night so I'll talk to them and find out

There seemed to be a little confusion last year and I think some overpaid while some underpaid. I'm pretty sure I underpaid and the gang wouldn't let me chip in more. Hopefully they do separate checks as I like paying my fair share.

I would rather pay for yours and lord it over you for all eternity.

Nice! lol

I'm in + McMiles and wasonff.

We already have our token Canadian.

Greggy's not really Canadian :gossip:

Hope my next Iron Fist 15 gets damaged by CGC again.