• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't be Cruel when you grade this SCARCE oldie!

13 posts in this topic

Thanks in advance if anyone can grade this have a guy who is interested told him when I was down his way in few weeks that i would be interested in selling and that it was low mid grade with some wear on edges a few knicks out of edges and slight spine roll....and tiny pen mark on cover and some staple pulling

But apparently this is listed as SCARCE and has great Elvis photo with nice middle bio nice and tight and cool boxing ad on back

youngloversfront_zps74355559.jpg

DSCF1999_zpsbdd6a0b7.jpg

youngloversback_zps1ac22b26.jpg

DSCF1997_zps28f4596c.jpg

DSCF1998_zps92c2ce3b.jpg

DSCF2001_zps1b7611a4.jpg

DSCF1995_zpsae561da5.jpg

DSCF1996_zps229c839c.jpg

DSCF2002_zps3c6e4d34.jpg

THANKS

Steven B :cool:

Decent eye-appeal, looks like a mid-grade at first, but that spine split that almost goes to the top staple will keep it at 4.0 at best. White pages are a plus.

My impression is that books like this have big crossover appeal to celebrity cover collectors who aren't as grade conscious as comic collectors are.

Thanks you two!

When I picked it up few years ago from an old farmer as I was going through his box of stuff (which was super cool to do by the way!"I saw the "Young Lovers titled which really stuck out amongst the Army's at war and Donald Duck and some horror titles......and quipped at him "SO what do we have here?" "Is this some sort of "Dirty" book?' :blush:

the old guy quickly shook his head and said "....I don't know how that got in there its not mine!"

:censored:

The wife didn't own up to it either.......

SB

lol .......1 for the money......... lol

Thanks for the grade.

if my uncle Rick was alive today he woulda loved this cover.....he saw Elvis in Toronto way back first few rows.....was in the Toronto Sun when they put the picture in paper......

<3

SB

That cover alone is worth 4 million dollars ...

:news:

cover of Young Lovers

SOLD to PETER for FOUR MILLLLION DOLL HAIRS ^^

and I was only hoping for $600 or so!! :banana:

PS I will throw in the shipping for free :cool:

now does anyone want the rest of the comic?

steven b