• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arch has spoken!

210 posts in this topic

Want me to go back to posting 200 times a day?

Keep it up.

I don't think you have it in you. I don't even think that is possible.

My first few months here I posted 200 times a day

No problem

Prove it...

"You're welcome CG. You're welcome.

We're entering twilight zone territory here-people are asking Kav to prove he posted a lot....

Do it.Inwi ll post after all your posts to pad the Count....

I do miss the Count,btw....

So just for clarification... users such as myself should remove any signatures that promote other forum like lets say The CBR or even The CBCA because CGC is in the business of building online communities?

So I can't promote or mention comicopolis....

I just need clarification if we are absolutely not allowed to mention or have in our sigs websites that have online forums that talk about comic books.

The CBF - The Comic Book Forum.com has a comic book online community: http://www.thecomicbookforum.com/forum

CBR - Comic Book Resources.com has a comic book online community: http://community.comicbookresources.com/index.php

CBCA - Comic Book Collecting Association has a comic book online community: http://www.comiccollecting.org/

Is CGC in the business in creating online communities and are these websites banned from being mentioned here because they are now in direct competition with CGC?

If they are that is okay... your forums you guys do what you want but then this means that a whole lot of signatures need to be pruned and warning needs to be handed out if these websites are mentioned here...

I was once asked politely by a Mod to remove a link to another comic book forum, which was in my sig line, which of course I did.

This must have been about 2 years ago.

Am I to understand from that announcement that the mods also monitor our PMs? That's a bit disturbing.

No. We don't. We will (and by that I mean only an admin, not a regular moderator) in select cases and by the REQUEST of a user, go into their PM inbox to verify a violation of policy.

So, for example, Member A sends physical threats to member B via PM. Member B asks us to go in to their inbox, confirm this is happening, and take action. I will do that on request. We will not in this situation go into Member A's inbox, as member B has no right to request that action.

The language here about PMs was included because it was brought up that a member here was bulk PMing users to promote something. If we are made aware of that kind of spam by a user, we will stop it.

This is nice to hear.

In PMs when deals go down vital information is often shared and I'd hate to think anyone can just look in on it.

"Boy, the way Glenn Miller played . . ."

Which one are you, Archie or Edith?

Or Meathead?

Mr. Jefferson...?

hm

I'm going with Maude.

Ralph Malph

He wasn't on All In The Family.

Shoulda been

You do realize it's before noon, right?

:o

You coming to England with me?

I would go depending on date and if Cats are taken care of.

Week after Baltimore.

Its possible. You should just send me and pay for it and than I'll let the cats die.

:roflmao:

OMG - what just happened....