• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED, THANKS!

9 posts in this topic

Closing down my long sales thread, but wanted to pull out the bigger books and lots and just post those one last time in case people didn't dig through the clutter. Going to pull these and go to eBay after a couple of days if they don't sell, so feel free to make offers.

Payment is via Paypal. I ship USPS priority. $6 for up to 5 books, $12.50 for up to 40 books. Please check my signature for my kudos list. For those I've sold to before... hope you buy from me again... and for those who haven't bought from me before, hope to make first time buyers of ya!

:takeit: trumps PMs, but feel free to PM me about books if you wish. International folks, please PM to discuss. Happy to work things out and charge you actual shipping cost if you walk me through it.

Limited Series! See below for entire list

Infinite Crisis lot - $20

Includes books 1-7, plus a George Perez variant cover (Wonder Woman of issue #3), Countdown and Secret Files. So 10 books in all!

InfiniteC3B.jpg

ALSO AVAILABLE:

Identity Crisis lot (1-7) $15

JLA / Avengers (1-4) VF/NM - $25

Secret Invasion (1-8) VF/NM - $15

Fear Itself lot (1-7, 7:1, 7:2, 7:3) VF/NM - $20

Civil War (1-7, + #3 Thor variant) VF/NM - $35

Avengers/Invaders (1-12) VF/NM - $15

Spider-Man: Reign (1-4, #1 is 1st print of black suited Spidey) VF/NM - $20

Shadowlands (1-5, plus Spider-Man one shot) VF/NM - $6