• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little semi-scientific experiment

43 posts in this topic

What will an experiment like this prove that everyone doesn't already know?

What in the world are you so scared of, Roy?

I'll try to make sure you never come to my daughter's science fair. I'd hate for her to be using a vacuum cylinder to show that a feather falls just as fast as a rock in a vacuum, and suddenly have you run up to snatch away the vacuum cylinder, screaming that she needs to cease and desist immediately because the principle of her experiment is already well known and the experiment was first done hundreds of years ago.

How can you be so mean to little kids?

Your story makes no sense. Over react much? lol

What would I be scared of? I'm simply asking the question since we've all done it as kids and we all know what the outcome will be. I'm just asking what the point of the experiment is? (shrug)

Or are you saying that I shouldn't ask...and if I do it's like 'screaming cease and desist immediately'.

:o

It's a funny image, actually. I wish I had Flee's skills to show you standing next to a crying little kid, shattered glass at his feet. lol

What will an experiment like this prove that everyone doesn't already know?

What in the world are you so scared of, Roy?

I'll try to make sure you never come to my daughter's science fair. I'd hate for her to be using a vacuum cylinder to show that a feather falls just as fast as a rock in a vacuum, and suddenly have you run up to snatch away the vacuum cylinder, screaming that she needs to cease and desist immediately because the principle of her experiment is already well known and the experiment was first done hundreds of years ago.

How can you be so mean to little kids?

Your story makes no sense. Over react much? lol

What would I be scared of? I'm simply asking the question since we've all done it as kids and we all know what the outcome will be. I'm just asking what the point of the experiment is? (shrug)

Or are you saying that I shouldn't ask...and if I do it's like 'screaming cease and desist immediately'.

:o

It's a funny image, actually. I wish I had Flee's skills to show you standing next to a crying little kid, shattered glass at his feet. lol

:preach: