• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Want to help? You give me $$ I give you Cool Komics. :) Prices Lowered

69 posts in this topic

Welcome One and ALL!

To Kystix's Cool Komics Thread.

I had planned on starting this sales thread, sometime in the future. However, sadly things come up.

Long story short: I have come to the realization that I enjoy buying comics on here and on ComicLink, WAY To Much. Going as far as to say addicted. That has lead to some other things, (I'm in College) like my grades suffering. I found out today, that this, along with changing my major caused me to have my eligibility for Financial Aid :ohnoez: to be suspended. Which means I have to pay out of pocket. For Rent and Classes. And believe, those pockets are empty.

So this is where you come in, I have books and you have money. So how about we trade those things. :baiting: Ya know you want to. Or at least I hope ya do. :wishluck:

I've seen some great things happen on these boards.

Rulez Yo.

1. No PoS or Shamers.

2. Paypal payments only please.

3. :takeit: Rules all. PM or in Thread. (Tomorrow I will be out dealing with the College so I may not be able to update that fast.)

4. PM'd Offers are welcome. Some books I will have room on, others I may not. (Some books do not have alot of Sales data to go on, so if I'm high or low, feel free to pm and tell me what you think.)

5. Shipping: at cost. Slabs will be Flat rate Boxed, @ cost. + $1 per extra slab added. Up to 3. After 3 its just Cost+ $3. Until extra box is needed. :)

6. If you have any problems, Feel free to PM. We can talk about whatever it is.

7. Have fun. And enjoy.

And thank you for reading.

-Christian.

just a little FYI: buying comics is cool. but putting your education at risk isn't worth it. Graduate with a sweet degree and make loads of cash and buy even better ones!

You are very right, I've realized this now. This was a big mistake on my part, and one that I am going to learn from, so it doesn't happen again.

-Kystix

just a little FYI: buying comics is cool. but putting your education at risk isn't worth it. Graduate with a sweet degree and make loads of cash and buy even better ones!

You are very right, I've realized this now. This was a big mistake on my part, and one that I am going to learn from, so it doesn't happen again.

-Kystix

no doubt brother. the comics will ALWAYS be there. you really only get one good chance at college!

-Kystix

Exactly right. This is the time to liquidate your big Marvel keys at bargain basement prices and invest that money in something that really matters, an education. (thumbs u