• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

202 posts in this topic

That's going to be all for today. I've still got a good amount of Amazing Spider-man to add and then will start on various other Spidey issues. It'll be a few days before new issues are posted.

Feel free to PM any offers

Well this has not been as successful as I hoped at this point. Let's try something different.

For all books posted up to this point buy 1 item at full price get a second book of equal or lesser value for half off. The full price book must be the equal or higher priced of the two. This is retroactive as well so the one previous purchaser can choose a 2nd book at half off. There is no limit to the number of half off books so if you purchase 6 books, the 3 lowest price books will be half off. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I've got a few more Amazing Spider-Man Issues. Everything from here on is regular price, everything prior to this is still buy one get one half off.

Amazing Spider-Man 318 FN 2 small .5 in tears on bottom of back cover 1.00

2d6s5e0.jpg