• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGH GRADE & NICE ATLAS updated list in the first post

37 posts in this topic

any strange tales or journey into mystery?

There's a couple issues of Strange Tales and Journey Into Mystery listed earlier in this sales thread, and I have a few more issues of both titles that I may sell in the near future.

ASTONISHING #42 it was sold to me as a 7.5, but there's a light horizontal crease across the front of the front cover, and a little bit of a blunted corner by the lower spine, I'm calling it a 6.5 $90 SOLD

IMG_2377_zpsb61861e0.jpgIMG_2378_zps4dd6ca54.jpg

SOLD per pm

Just wanted to send a big thank you to everyone that's picked up some books from this thread. For those of you that have paid, you're books have been shipped and I'll send you the tracking #'s tonight. Also, I've sent invoices to those that are ready to close-out, and I hope to upload a couple more books tonight or tomorrow to finish up this sales thread.

Ok, now I'm hopping on the CTA and heading to Wizard World :banana:

Ok, I'm closing up this thread. I thought I could juggle both a sales thread while spending full days at Wizard World, but I don't want to stretch myself too thin.

Thank you all for your purchases and friendly messages. I'll have the last of the paid invoices shipped on Monday.

The remaining books that have not been sold are heading to C Link