• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from CGC* PGM SA Justice League #1

12 posts in this topic

Is that blue paint or ink on the cover? Does it go through to the pages? And is there any brittleness to the cover or pages?

It is a nice looking book.

It is some kind of blue ink. It does not bleed to the other side of the cover, however there are a couple of blue ink spots on the inside cover. They are not bleed thru, but seperate small ink spots. No ink spots on pages.

No brittleness to the cover or pages, just lots of wear to the cover. Pages are cream colored.

When I submitted the book for group grading, my thought was 3.0 as well, with an outside chance at 3.5

I'm going to submit the book to CGC. When I get it back I'll post an update. Thanks for the comments and grades!

Possible purple label. Might have some ct :(. I'm looking at the discoloration near the spine. If not, textbook 3.0.

If it comes back PLOD, I'll just crack it out and insert it into my reader copy JLA set. I'll keep my fingers crossed..... :wishluck:

It seems like the consensus was 3.5 on this book. It just shipped from CGC and graded out at 3.5 C-1

Not what I was hoping for on the resto, but now I know and I'll crack it out and put it into my raw JLA collection. At least I bought it as part of a JLA 1-30 run so I got a good deal on it.