• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRONZE AGE MARVEL 1ST APPEARANCES

84 posts in this topic

I am not sure if I formatted this correctly. Feel free to IM me if it seems confusing or there might be a better way to do it. I spent a lot of time researching this and want to best express my motives

Thanks to everyone who might help make this a great addition to the community

Thanks for the time and your opinions...those are all ready. I just don't want to make the list until these (and other which I might have missed) are evaluated.

Nicole deserves a list with a thoughtful "horizon"....

Keep adding to your list.....I appreciate the input........check the others up to X-Men

Thanks

I don't think Thor 300 is Bronze

SSM 64 Cloak & Dagger, but that's Copper

Lists don't seem to specific on age

Eternals 2 Celestials is definitely a key after GotG movie

Also, you could have just put all those on one or two posts. At 8 pages already makes it a lot to scroll through.

AT 6 is Bobbi Morse (or Barbara Morse) not Mockingbird. It would be Huntress before Mockingbird, but the first app is a teenage kid.

Agreed, some of these books you listed the superheroes or costumes are not introduced in the issue. A suggestion when finishing the list, you could use CGC current format For example...

Astonishing Tales #6

1st appearance of Barbara Morse

Marvel Team up 95

1st appearance of Barbara Morse as MockingBbrd

The same with Iron Man 118

1st "brief" appearance James Rhodes