• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 129 ----GRADED-----

13 posts in this topic

8.0 due to staining on back cover.

Did all these books come from the same collection? seems the staining is in the same place as the HoS 92.

What do you think this grades without the stain on the back? I don't know how to judge stains and I'm trying to learn to grade better, but my initial through without the stain was around a 9.2.

8.0 due to staining on back cover.

Did all these books come from the same collection? seems the staining is in the same place as the HoS 92.

What do you think this grades without the stain on the back? I don't know how to judge stains and I'm trying to learn to grade better, but my initial through without the stain was around a 9.2.

Yes just like his HoS 92 the front cover is a very very nice 9.2 (thumbs u

CGC really hits books hard for stains.I have a Batman 232 that looks every bit a 9.4/9.6,but has a tiny stain in the upper right corner.CGC downgraded it to an 8.5. :sorry:

Example:

bat23256862.jpg

9.2 white

I'm here waiting for Oak to come see this

So he can resubmit his book. :)

I'd have guessed 8.5/9.0 tops if the stain was foxing.

9.2 = gift :takeit:

Lucky you...

9.2 white

I'm here waiting for Oak to come see this

So he can resubmit his book. :)

I'd have guessed 8.5/9.0 tops if the stain was foxing.

9.2 = gift :takeit:

Lucky you...

with all due respect to the book, it is flat and corners are sharp and it presents well in person. Hard to call it a 9.0