• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SkOw's Summer Cleanup Sale: CLOSED!

264 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense #57. First Hawkeye! FR/GD range. A little twist, $75.00 Open to offers on this one too. I got a little bit of a better one from Columbia Comics so this one can go. SOLD!

IMG_0018_zps5199adea.jpg

Tales of Suspense #57. First Hawkeye! FR/GD range. A little twist, $75.00 Open to offers on this one too. I got a little bit of a better one from Columbia Comics so this one can go.

IMG_0018_zps5199adea.jpg

:takeit:

Got an FF annual 6? Or maybe beater FF45

Oh cool, a request. Yes on the #45. How about a beater and a little leadup with #44 probably also have a first appearance you would probably be interested in.

#43, #44, and #45. Beat but complete. How about $45.00 with %45 off to keep with the theme which equals $24.75. Only available to you and Chiefs1313 (for the Dude reference) for 1 hour from the timestamp of the post, then open to anyone. If Chiefs passes he still will get another special offer for being the first to mention something in Rule #7. SOLD!

IMG_0035_zpsd32c4322.jpg

IMG_0036_zpseefe364d.jpg

IMG_0037_zps6355c4bf.jpg

Tales of Suspense #57. First Hawkeye! FR/GD range. A little twist, $75.00 Open to offers on this one too. I got a little bit of a better one from Columbia Comics so this one can go.

IMG_0018_zps5199adea.jpg

:takeit:

^^