• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for New York Comic Con NYCC Private Signings Kubert Brothers!

77 posts in this topic

Lots of guests just added to the list, including the Simonsons so if you missed Walter and Louise at Baltimore this is the perfect place to get them done.

Death of Wolverine Soule and Mcniven will be there. I will have a private signing set up to get your books done as I know for sure Steve plans to limit it to around 4 books a person for the line.

Lots of guests just added to the list, including the Simonsons so if you missed Walter and Louise at Baltimore this is the perfect place to get them done.

Death of Wolverine Soule and Mcniven will be there. I will have a private signing set up to get your books done as I know for sure Steve plans to limit it to around 4 books a person for the line.

(thumbs u

Death-of-Wolverine-McNiven-cover_zps63ee8ba2.jpg

Steven McNiven CGC Signing

PM for Pricing

Steve told me last night that anyone bringing books to his line will be limited to around 4 copies max. So this private signing is the best way for facilitators to get books done.

230px-101010SteveMcNivenByLuigiNovi1_zps5023991e.jpg

Add Charles Soule to any book:

PM for Pricing

IMG_0746-630x472_zps690a2410.jpg

Its also a great chance to get your Death of Wolverines signed by Herb and JRSR in addition to McNiven and Soule. All you have to do is ask to have them transferred over to the Masters Signing with NyComcs, and I will take care of that for you.

death-of-wolverine-1-mcguinness-mortal-variant-101210_zpsa9ef29b5.jpg