• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much is one little girl's life worth? A charity thread for Eliza O'Neill

68 posts in this topic

This is an awesome thread. Her GoFundMe page made my wife and I tear up. CC and the Mrs. and everyone else in this thread walked off the pages of the super hero comic book pages that we all read.

Let's get this fired back up.

Batman #189, First Silver Age Scarecrow. VG-/VG range. Shipping via priority mail flat rate envelope with cardboard is on me.

Recommended donation is $50.00. Honor system. Just post in the thread when you have donated and PM me and CC your address. If you buy AND list a book of your own, you will get 1-2 cool bonus books. (thumbs u

IMG_0011_zps25b8f9cb.jpg

Hey guys,

I wanted to bump this thread and donate. Below is 30 books im donating to the cause. Books range from GD- to VG-. Ill cover the cost of shipping inside the USA. You can donate directly or PM me and Ill pass it through. Honor system applies, after all this is in the name of charity. Just PM me if and when you donate. 75$ 50$ or in the ballpark of is recommended.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel A.

20141019_001620_zps3e3f7bdc.jpg

20141019_001628_zps48dc4ce5.jpg

7259bd9b-158c-4a13-b0c2-0ac9a093d354_zps4567769c.jpg