• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC down?

72 posts in this topic

Been down for hours. If it doesn't get back up by tomorrow night, do I win the books I am currently the high bidder on?

No............its being talked about in the OA forsale section.

Some people already had their bids rejected in a email to them fromCC

Been down for hours. If it doesn't get back up by tomorrow night, do I win the books I am currently the high bidder on?

So what happens? The books (and OA) just go back up for auction again next month? I am going to be seriously bummed out.

So what happens? The books (and OA) just go back up for auction again next month? I am going to be seriously bummed out.

That's what I'm getting out of it all.........but nothing official for CC as far as I know. People are saying they have gotten e-mails(buyers&sellers).

Had emailed Vincent about 3 hrs ago when it first started. Site seemed to respond shortly thereafter. Guess the load was just too much.

And has he responded?

Yes. About 15-20 min after my email. Site response was better after. Offline at the moment.

It's not good/fair for the consignors as well (as the bidders). I would think the best thing to do would be to disallow all bids and then re-do the whole thing either after the last day or the following month.

Had emailed Vincent about 3 hrs ago when it first started. Site seemed to respond shortly thereafter. Guess the load was just too much.

And has he responded?

Yes. About 15-20 min after my email. Site response was better after. Offline at the moment.

It's been offline since this afternoon. Since you seem to be able to get in touch with him please ask him how the auction is going to be handled with the interruption of service. I'm sure there are quite a few people who would be interested in knowing what they, as a company, plan to do.

Vinnie just answered back again 2 min ago. He is aware and on it.

For some reason that doesn't give me the warm fuzzy I was looking for... will there be any type of accountability to sellers for the interruption of service?