• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Final Price Drop: Captain Marvel #32, ASM #80 & #102 CLOSED

14 posts in this topic

Just three books tonight, one GA, and then two Bronze books and that's it...all cool books I hope find good new homes as I try to save up for a new piece of OA.

Payment is via Paypal. I ship USPS priority, and charge $5.50. Please check my signature for my kudos list. For those I've sold to before... hope you buy from me again... and for those who haven't bought from me before, hope to make first time buyers of ya! International folks, I'm happy to sell to you but it will have to be at actual shipping costs and as long as you're ok with that I'm happy to do it.

:takeit: trumps PMs, but feel free to PM me about books if you wish.

:news: Note final price drops in most recent post!

World's Finest #68 - G+ $125 $115 SOLD

Nice presenting book, despite the condition issues. Fantastic content too. Green Arrow and Speedy story inside featuring the Arrow Car almost had this moving to the permanent collection pile. Cover is attached but there is a 1 inch split at the top.

wfinest68.jpg

wfinest68bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #122 - VG-$95 $85 SOLD

For those of us old enough to have bought 121 and 122 on the newsstand, these were the first times I remember being shocked by comics. The very definition of a "key" book.

ASM122.jpg

ASM122bc.jpg

Asm 122 :takeit:

Where's this 121 :baiting:

^^

No 121 for sale...at this time. Had two copies of 122 so that was easier to part with. If I find a piece of OA and can't quite afford it, things could change. But I hope not!

Two final books to add before I close this out..

Amazing Spider-Man #80 - VG- $15$12

Last book of the Silver Age, first book of the Bronze Age.. none of the above? Depends on what lists you look at. Still a cool Spidey book. Lower right hand corner is not a tear or missing piece, it's someone's shoulder. Cover is complete. Production crease is visible down center of back of the book, but less pronounced on front cover.

ASM080.jpg

ASM080bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man #102 - G $15$12

Origin (and second appearance) of Morbius! Front cover is like an 8-year old's front tooth... hanging on for dear life! But back cover is sold and centerfold is good and pages are nice. Issues are all with the that front cover.

ASM102.jpg

ASM102bc.jpg