• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed and off to eBay

4 posts in this topic

Just one book tonight....first appearance of Big Hero 6!

Payment is via Paypal. I ship USPS priority, and charge $5.50. Please check my signature for my kudos list. For those I've sold to before... hope you buy from me again... and for those who haven't bought from me before, hope to make first time buyers of ya! International folks, I'm happy to sell to you but it will have to be at actual shipping costs and as long as you're ok with that I'm happy to do it.

:takeit: trumps PMs, but feel free to PM me if you wish.

Alpha Flight #17 - NM $80

Posted to PGM and few opinions pegged it at 9.4. I'm not good enough to grade that finely but am confident in the NM rating.

AlphaF17.jpg

AlphaF17bc.jpg

Adding a full run of the recent Nova series

Nova #1 - 36, + annual #1 VF/NM $115$105

This series is hot and only getting hotter. Great tie ins with Guardians of the Galaxy, Annihilation, War of Kings, and the whole Marvel cosmic universe of characters. Happy to add additonal scans upon request. PRICE (on the Nova lot) INCLUDES PRIORITY SHIPPING IN THE US.

Nova1vol4.jpg