• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1 Homage Prints/Posters

4 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash. I do not add or subtract percentage points based on one's preferred method of payment.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

I have three different 11x17" prints/posters that each represent homages to issue 1 of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. $10 each or $25 for all three.

These will ship rolled. They do not include the frames. Shipping in the US is $6 for one or all of them. International shipping will be coordinated via PM.

Sorry for the blurry cellphone pics. They are too big for my scanner.

TMNT New Animated Series Issue 1 Homage

TMNTNewAnimatedPrint_zps911870fc.jpg

TMNT Original Animated Series Issue 1 Homage

TMNTAnimatedPrint_zps0f44ab68.jpg

Jason Flowers Issue 1 Homage

FlowersPrint_zps01c4dc8b.jpg

Do you have any info on the second one? Artist? Year produced? Stuff like that.

Hey Adam,

I don't have a ton of info but it was made by an independent artist (as in, it is not officially licensed in any capacity). Can't recall his name. I want to say that he printed these up in late 2012 or thereabouts.