• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

99 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks!, :hi:

I find myself searching for the funds fairy once again. So I've got some tasty DC snacks up for grabs!

RULES: :rulez:

1) No probies, HOSers, bad people.

2) Selling to the USA, CANADA and the UK ONLY.

3) Paypal payment only.

4) Shipping is as follows:

USA -- $5 USPS for up to 5 raw books. $10 USPS for unlimited raw books. $15 USPS per slabbed item.

CANADA and UK -- at cost to buyer. I am not responsible for any customs delays and will only declare items at their truthful value.

5) Payment is required within 24 hours of posting an :takeit: . Not trying to be a , but I'm under the gun a little bit and don't want to be chasing down payments for this sale.

6) Offers are welcome, but :takeit: trumps any PMs.

Thanks for looking! (thumbs u

--CB

This is always a tough book...

TITLE: GREEN LANTERN #10 (1st Vandal Savage)

GRADE: GD- (1.8) to GD (2.0)

NOTES: Sold to me as a G/VG. I've personally got it a tick or two lower. Probably a GD- to GD, depending on the grader. It's complete and page quality is very good. Attached at both staples. Major defects are the tape (self evident in the pics) along the spine back and front, continuing to the interior edges. Some more similar tape repairs in spots (apparent in pics). Sad part is, I don't see much damage to the spine or evidence of splitting, so it seems like this was probably unnecessary reinforcement. There is a collection stamp on the splash page. Some minor pencil markings and minor moisture rippling.

PRICE: WAS $350 NOW $315

gl10front.jpg

gl10back.jpg

This one almost never comes up...

TITLE: ALL-AMERICAN #90 (1st Icicle)

GRADE: FR (1.0) to FR/GD (1.5)

NOTES: Probably a 1.0 or 1.5. Complete. Cover is detached at bottom staple. Cover is barely hanging on at the top staple. So for all intents and purposes, it's detached. Another book with a few tape repairs to tears made long ago. There's some tape along the spine and back cover. A minor pencil marking. Some minor interior staining, but overall the pages are still decent. No brittleness. 1" spine split along the top and 3 1/2" spine split along the bottom, and the missing piece from the back cover are the biggest detractors. Not a show off sort of book, but it still looks presentable in a mylar.

PRICE: WAS $250 NOW $225

aa90front.jpg

aa90back.jpg

TITLE: FLASH COMICS #1 (11TH PAGE ONLY/HAWKMAN SPLASH)

GRADE: CGC NG

NOTES: A cool piece of history. This is the 11th page only to mega grail Flash Comics #1. It's also the Hawkman splash page. So it's the first page of the first published appearance of Hawkman. Ever. It's encased for you to admire in a CGC NG slab and gets the dreaded restored label because all four edges have been trimmed. Perfect four a Hawkman fan looking to own a small but important piece of the character's history.

PRICE: $80 SOLD VIA PM TO EDGERX

k1tc.jpg

x8ed.jpg

TITLE: ATOM #7 (1ST ATOM/HAWKMAN TEAM-UP)

GRADE: GD-

NOTES: Ink markings, staining and discoloration on the front cover. Decent book structurally though with a very nice and readable interior.

PRICE: WAS $15 NOW $12

atom7.jpg

TITLE: AQUAMAN #29 (1ST OCEAN MASTER)

GRADE: VG-

NOTES: Minor spine and edge wear.

PRICE: $20

aq29.jpg

TITLE: AQUAMAN #11 (1ST MERA)

GRADE: FR

NOTES: Beat. Rolled spine. Cover still attached. Pieces out of front cover. Large piece out of back cover.

PRICE: $8

aq11.jpg

:takeit:

TITLE: BATMAN #236 (CLASSIC ADAMS COVER)

NOTES: Very light foxing on back cover. Bottom right corner crease. Minor specks of something on front cover.

PRICE: WAS $14 NOW $11.20

bat236.jpg

TITLE: AQUAMAN #29 (1ST OCEAN MASTER)

NOTES: Minor spine and edge wear.

PRICE: $20

aq29.jpg

TITLE: AQUAMAN #11 (1ST MERA)

NOTES: Beat. Rolled spine. Cover still attached. Pieces out of front cover. Large piece out of back cover.

PRICE: $8

aq11.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank You!

TITLE: BLUE BEETLE #2 (ORIGIN OF TED KORD; DAN GARRET APPEARANCE; QUESTION APPEARANCE)

GRADE: G/VG

NOTES: Heavy foxing back cover. Cover detached at bottom staple. Small piece out of bottom right corner of front cover.

PRICE: WAS $3 NOW $2.40

bb2.jpg

TITLE: BRAVE & THE BOLD #34 (1ST SILVER AGE HAWKMAN & HAWKGIRL)

GRADE: FR/GD

NOTES: Large piece out of top right front cover. Cover attached to interior via interior tape repairs along spine. A couple of interior pages have tape repairs as well. A few interior pages have small to medium tears that don't affect story or art in any significant way. Entry level copy.

PRICE: WAS $95 NOW $76

bb34.jpg

Here's a book heating up thanks to ARROW and THE FLASH CW series'...

TITLE: BRAVE & THE BOLD #57 (1ST METAMORPHO; SIMON & SAPPHIRE STAGG)

NOTES: 3 1/2" perforated spine split along top which also affects the first wrap. Other minor perforations along spine.

PRICE: WAS $8 NOW $6.40

bb57.jpg