• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED15% off all remaining books Detective, SA's, :Lois Lane, Freebies as well

63 posts in this topic

Trying to raise some cash to pay off a big book(to me) that I purchased a little while back from a fellow bordie.

Usual rules apply :rulez:

No Hosers or probies please

Shipping is included to US or Canada for most books, if it is not, I will mention it specifically in the book listing. I will combine shipping to save the buyer money on books I charge shipping on.

Payment via Paypal. I will ship to US, Canada and the UK. If you do not fall in to one of these three areas, PM me and we can probably work something out.

First :takeit: in the thread gets the book, and trumps any PM or ongoing negotiations. Adding a few slabs tonight and probably a few more books tomorrow.

Enjoy

Jason

Detective Comics #121 CGC 6.0 Off White to White pages. Sorry my phone did not take the best shot of this book

I sent this book in for pressing before it was graded.

Last sale, Nov. 2013 $356

Asking $420 Shipped

IMG_20140830_151716_zpsa5212d78.jpg

Underworld Crime CGC 9.6 Off White pages, Crowley Copy Pedigree

This is a really nice book that I purchased a long time ago, have changed my collecting focus since so I am offering it up here

SOLD via PM @ 15% off $475 Shipping included

IMG_20140830_151757_zps130e55dc.jpg

Detective Comics #121 CGC 6.0 Off White to White pages. Sorry my phone did not take the best shot of this book

Last sale, Nov. 2015 $356

Asking $420 Shipped

hm

If this is a new GPA service, I'm definitely signing up.

Last sale, Nov. 2015 $356

Asking $420 Shipped

hm

If this is a new GPA service, I'm definitely signing up.

Thanks! Must have my mind on the future...lol. It was supposed to be 2013, corrected now and thanks.

Adding some high grade Lois Lanes on this thread, I am only putting a few up as there does not seem to be a lot of DC love on this forum based on past sales I have had. I will list the others if there seems interest from boardies.

My LL#70 is not for sale currently, thanks.