• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So I just bought a collection...and now I'll try and sell a few :)

19 posts in this topic

Ok so see what's going to happen with this as I picked up a pretty sweet full ASM run today (w/AF 15).

My simple rules:

1) Have fun and comment often.

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is included in the price. International is not available to those I have not done business with.

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal checks and money orders. I will offer the check/money order discount if you choose that option.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

There were only 8 books graded in the entire ASM 1-700 run. There are some duplicates of keys (ASM 50, 101, 361, etc). Most of the early books are in the G+ to VG range. Others get better as the numbers increase. But let's start with the graded books (minus the AF 15).

To get started:

Amazing Spider-Man 1 CGC 1.0 OW/W (cover detached) $1350

Probably the best presenting 1.0 out there. I feel confident it would grade at least a 2.0 if the cover had been attached, maybe a 2.5. But alas, get a great looking ASM 1 for a 1.0 price.

r3jPImQ.jpg

I9XZdHX.jpg

To get started:

Probably the best presenting 1.0 out there. I feel confident it would grade at least a 2.0 if the cover had been attached, maybe a 2.5. But alas, get a great looking ASM 1 for a 1.0 price.

r3jPImQ.jpg

I9XZdHX.jpg

:takeit: Per PM.

To get started:

r3jPImQ.jpg

I9XZdHX.jpg

:takeit: Per PM.

^^