• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed.

43 posts in this topic

Hello all! Its Labor Day and that means its time for everyone to try to sell you stuff. Don't go buy a new mattress and that old car will be fine for another year. But what you can't pass up is some sweet books! I've got a couple long boxes full of books that would love to move on to another person. So if you see something and wonder if I've got X or Y then send me a PM and maybe I'll have it sitting around. I've got no Golden Age, No Archie, No Ducks, No War and very little DC. But what I do have is a bunch of hot Marvels and Independence books at great prices.

Shipping: Will be set at two amounts. Purchases with slabs will be a flat $12 since they will be shipped in the double boxed method via Priority Mail. Raw books will be a flat $5 via Priority Mail (Flat rate envelope or box depending on order size). I do offer international shipping and books will be shipped out via First Class Mail unless the package is valued at over $150 in which case its got to go Priority Mail.

No HOS or PL members will be able to purchase for me. Light hearted thread crapping is encouraged. The first I'll Take it either via PM or in the thread via time stamp wins the book. The second a PM offer is accepted by both parties it becomes a valid sale.

I do offer a 100% return policy on all the books I sell on the boards. Depending on the reason for the return I may even pay for return shipping and grading fees - I work with my buyers to insure you are satisfied. I do have an extensive Kudos thread which is littered with positive feedback which can be located somewhere in the Kudo's thread (thumbs u

I'm going to split this thread up into one for Modern books and another one for the older ones so feel free to buy from both and I'll combine them at the end. Thanks for looking guys (and gals).

Any chance I can see a back cover scan of asm300

Sure - I'll scan it in a sec. The scan I have got a bunch of finger prints on the scan.

Any chance I can see a back cover scan of asm300

I added the back cover scan. The back cover looks a bit better in hand since my scanner always highlights the color differences on black covers.

Aliens / Predators #3 - CGC 9.8 Signed by John Bolton of Aliens fame - $40

The slab of this book has some scuff marks on the top edge. It does not come close to affecting the inner slab but there is a small chip of the slab in the text box area. Very cool cover and sig placement.

AliensampPredator3Front1_zps6576fe6c.jpg

AliensvsPredator3Front2_zpsfc67fbf9.jpg